Sunday 30 October 2011

Chamak Challo

Let's have a look at the most talked-about Bollywood song this year...yes, absolutely! Chamak challo it is! Bollywood has been churning out one hit song after another this year and although I should be the last person commenting on them since I don't really watch Indian movies as such and haven't done so for years, but songs I get to hear somewhere or the other; either at a wedding or some friend recommends a particular song, so I do hear the popular ones at least. Back to chamak challo; its not just the fact that it has a very catchy tune but what makes it so special is that Akon has sung it. I found it so hard to believe that I had to check online and I came across the making of the song. It was such a delight to watch how the team worked to put the song together but of course Akon writing it in Roman and then singing it was the most fascinating. I thought I'd share the link with my readers. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment