Thursday 15 March 2012

This One's For You Z...

If I start thinking of what to write about my baby brother, who does not like being called that btw, the first thing that pops in my head is 'tardy' and that's not going to go down well with him. My brother is a good man (isn't that what any sister is supposed to say, I mean I'm sure Ted Bundy's sister would also have said that); but we are not talking about his good qualities only. I challenged myself (like, two seconds ago, because I had nothing better to do and because I'm on some very strong medication which has been making my mind a whirlwind lately) to write stuff about him without actually thinking; which believe you me, is an extremely difficult task. See, I'm a planner and a list gal; I like everything, including my thoughts, to be organised; I have a master list, an immediate action list, a to-do list, a grocery list, a lovey-dovey things to say to my husband list, a places to go list, a books-to-read list, a books-I-have-already-read list, a nasty-things-to-say-to-people-I-don't-like list, a blog- idea list AND this post is NOT supposed to be about me remember? Why do people love to talk about themselves so much? It's annoying, seriously...
Ok, here goes...

Ten Facts About My Brother
  • He's tardy (ask anyone).
  • He finds it annoying that I'm obsessively punctual (not that I care what he thinks).
  • He has a shoe fetish even more than me, if that is even possible (I mean seriously, what guy has eighty pairs of shoes AFTER downsizing).
  • When he was living in London, nobody would believe he was a Pakistani; he looks Lebanese or Jordanian or something; some people even thought he was Spanish; people are crazy I tell ya.
  • He has an elephant's memory.
  • he has developed an insane amount of love for 'Party' biscuits.
  • He and I both love Al Pacino and The Godfather Trilogy with a passion.
  • He has a great aesthetic sense.
  • He wakes up sometimes (only a few people would get this one).
  • He loves me :)

1 comment:

  1. classic!
    Oh...you forgot his love for BK and the one and only Shakil! haha!!

    ReplyDelete