Saturday 14 May 2011

Love awaits those who look for it :)

Hard to believe that a morning that started with a splitting headache and depression a couple of days back, ended into an evening filled with fun, love and laughter with some old friends as well as a new friend. Often we start the day not really aware that it will not go according to our to-do list because every second of every hour will be spent doing what God has planned for us. But then it's true for our entire lives. We plan and design and believe that this is the right path for us and it will keep our lives uncomplicated and simpler and hopefully happier. Well guess what? We don't know! We don't know if the simpler and easier thing that we are going for is the right thing for us or not. It may be, if God intends it to be , or may not be...
I have seen so many times, people who claim to be logical and practical; people who believe that love is not the most important thing in life, and that they should forgo love because 'real life' demands that; crave for love once it's taken away from them. We take love for granted not realizing how beautiful life can be with it, how easy it can make things for us because people are willing to do so much for the ones they love.
I am not one of those. I believe that it's the most beautiful thing in this world. I believe that there is nothing I can't do if I'm surrounded by people who love me; family, friends and that one special person in my life. Just when you think that it's the end of the road, you are shown a new path. Like that day, when I woke up feeling miserable and forced myself to go to a friend's house because he was leaving for Russia that night and a couple of us were hanging out together to see him off. It turned out to be one of the most enjoyable and fun-filled evenings, full of laughter and music and we all stayed there till after midnight. It also showed me how amazing it is to be with someone who loves you for who you are and what a difference it makes to be with like-minded people.

No comments:

Post a Comment