Thursday 10 May 2012

Beauty Beyond The Obvious

Sometimes I wish I were a better photographer who could have captured the beauty of things in their true essence. I might not be adept with the camera but the images captured in my mind are innumerable and perfect. Here are some of the things I love; they might not be beautiful from the usual standards but I find them beautiful!

Chintoo, Mintoo, Buntoo, Bubbles and Champ (Bubbles was named after me ofcourse) Followed me around like I was their mama :)

Chandler, lonely after Monica's sad demise. I was in mourning for one whole week :(

House sparrows that I freed the next morning even though I was ecstatic when I got them.

Lilies, my favourite flowers. Couple them with baby's breath and I'll love you forever. These were for my mom though...

View from my kitchen window.. I'm in heaven every single day!

Skurdu..view from my cottage

 Across the lake...

 We would drag our chairs right by the lake and sit there the whole day singing to our heart's content :)

 My beautiful babies, and the children ;) Aren't my orchids simply beautiful?

 Mirdiff! I was awestruck when I saw the gorgeous food court..

 And the most beautiful thing is my baby's dirty filthy hand that he uses as a scribble pad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment